Thursday, August 2, 2012

An unnecessary amount of bentos


 I was so excited to have fresh food again, I made three bentos!


Green grapes with a hard boiled egg 
 I love grapes. I read somewhere that grapes with a hard boiled egg make a great snack.
This container is about the size of a deck of cards, little bit taller. 

Strawberries, pork rinds, peach, baby carrots and a little cup of garlic chicken with spinach
 This one is more of a small meal/ large snack. It looks more like a real bento. I found Gluten-free Pork Rinds! :)
Spinach salad with strawberries and some peach
So, for my last bento I have a Spinach salad topped with Carrots, Cucumber, Cheese and Garlic Chicken.
I don't really like salad dressing and think that if you have enough goodies on top you don't even need it.
So, I never use it. In the rest of the box I have a sliced hard boiled egg, strawberries and the last of a peach.
I had this one for lunch, and It was really good. I'm going to make that chicken again.
I hope I can get up early again, and watch more Sherlock!

2 comments: